- What is the second hand and how does it operate?
- Why does the society need so many kinds of goods?
- What does not Happiness Economics tell us about happiness?
- What is the link between talent, success and stardom?
- How can you make money through social networks?
- What is the future business model for entertainment and mass-media industry?
- What is emotional hysteresis?
- How can we measure cultural values?
- Why should the poor profit from charity?
- What is person`s subjective time and how can we make it qualitative?
Other books by author
The economics of symbolic exchange is a science dealing with person`s resources: spare time, attention, symbolic capital.
From this point of view different fields of culture in digital age are being analyzed in the book - sound recording,
cinema, fashion and luxury. Special attention is being paid to grey markets, pirates and speculators, copyright,
economics star theory, advertising, branding, etc.